* Please check the invoice details & quantities immediately and notify our office of any errors
* Incorrectly ordered machines are subject to a 25% restocking charge, the customer is responcible for returning the machine & the packaging complete, unused in the exact condition it was delivered
* Please ensure deliveries are checked for damage at time of delivery
* Signing "unexamined"/"unchecked" or anything other than damaged will
not be grounds for claims
* Carriers will not allow claims if damage is not specifically noted
on their docket at point of delivery acceptance
* If goods are being delivered directly to site, ensure the goods are
checked by your customer and the above procedure is followed.
* If the carrier will not let you check the goods prior to signing their docket or refuses to wait while you/your customer check the
package(s), please sign as damaged.
* Short deliveries/discrepancies and/or damage need to be notified to
our office immediately upon receipt of the delivery.
Easicook will not accept responsibility if the
above procedure is not followed.