F63/503 - IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station without Heater - inc. S/back, Soap & Paper Towel Holder - W520mm
There is no restriction on where you can locate this hand wash station. The large 20 litre fresh water tank and foot operated water pump allows the provision of hygienic hand washing facilities where mains water and electric are not available. No install required, just fill and go!
Features & Benefits Overview
- Provides hand washing facility in locations where mains water and electricity aren't available.
- Ideal for increasing hygienic hand washing facilities wherever required - just fill and go.
- 20 litres per fill, dispenses up to 100ml per foot press, delivering 200 dispenses from one full tank.
- Foot operated dispenser to also control the volume of water needed.
- Tap dispenses water via foot action, ensures hygienic operation, with no need for hand contact.
- Internal waste collection - no need for drainage.
- Refill and waste front accessible, once in position there is no need to move unit.
- Large wheels and handle make hand wash station quick and easy to move.
- Constructed from sturdy and hygienic stainless steel, including handy accessories, making it easy to wipe clean.
- Supplied with splashback and space for a soap dispenser and paper towels, for easy and convenient access to soap and towels.
- Optional bin ring available providing a handily located bin for disposal of paper towels.
Designed for locations where mains water supply and electricity are unavailable, the Mobile Hand Wash Station without a heater is invaluable for organisations looking to increase hygiene and safety standards.
The 20 litre fresh water tank is accessed from the front of the unit and is easy to remove, making refilling stress free. The foot operated pump allows the user to dispense just the required amount of water with no need for hand contact with the tap maximising hygiene.
The internal waste collection tank holds the dirty water, removing the need for drainage. The waste tank is also easy to remove and accessed from the front so once the station is in place there is no need to move it, unless you want to.
The sturdy, stainless steel unit is easy to wipe clean and is mounted on large wheels with a handle for quick and easy manoeuvring.
|Series||Mobile Hand Wash|
|Available in UK Only||No|
|UK Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Export Warranty||Contact your local dealer|
|Power and Performance|
|Drain Method||Flexible pipe to removable waste container|
|Waste Collection||Internal removable container [supplied]|
|Outlet||Manual operated foot pump|
|Number of Sinks||1|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Unit Height (External) mm||1,220|
|Unit Width (External) mm||514|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||543|
|Net Weight Kg||27.4|
|Requires Electrical Supply||No|
|Packed Weight Kg||36.4|
|Packed Height cm||135|
|Packed Width cm||57|
|Packed Depth cm||67.5|
Documents & Downloads
For more information on this product, please click on the specific link below to download the required documentation.
If you’re unsure of the benefits of one product over another, why don’t you checkout the other products in this range...
IMClean F63/503 Mobile Hand Wash Station
- Product Code: F63/503
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: hygiene, products, station, wash, mobile, hand, imclean, IMClean, F63/503, Mobile, Hand, Wash, Station, Hygiene Products